Article 1 general provisions
- This site takes the protection of your personal information very seriously, and complies with the personal information protection regulations under the 『Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, etc.』 and the 『Personal Information Protection Guidelines』 established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
Article 2 consent to collection of personal information
Article 3 Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- This site collects personal information for the following purposes.
- Establishment of a contract for service provision: identification and confirmation of the person's intention, etc.
- Service implementation: product delivery and payment
- Member management: Handling civil complaints such as identification, personal identification, age verification, and complaint handling according to membership service use
- Information on other new services, new products or events
- However, sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of origin and place of origin, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sexual life, etc.) that may infringe on the user's basic human rights are not collected.
Article 4 Personal information items to be collected
This site collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, service application, etc.
- Items to be collected: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, e-mail, social security number, access log, access IP information, payment record
- How to collect personal information: Homepage (member registration)
Article 5 Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
This site uses'cookies' to store and find information about you from time to time. Cookies are small amounts of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, the computer of this shopping mall reads the contents of the cookie in your browser, finds your additional information on your computer, and can provide services without additional input such as your name according to the access.
Cookies identify your computer but do not personally identify you. Additionally, you have a choice of cookies. By adjusting your web browser's options, you have the option to accept all cookies, send you a notification when a cookie is installed, or reject all cookies.
- Purpose of using cookies, etc.: To provide targeted marketing and personalized services by analyzing users' access frequency and visit time, identifying users' tastes and interests, tracking traces, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and the number of visits.
- How to reject cookie setting: As a method of rejecting cookie setting, you can accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or reject saving all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser. There is.
- Example of setting method: In the case of Internet Explorer → Tools at the top of the web browser> Internet options> Personal information
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
Article 6 Use for other purposes and provision to third parties
- This site uses your personal information within the range notified in the "Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information", and does not use it beyond that range or provide it to others or other companies or organizations.
- However, in order to provide better service, you may provide or share your personal information with affiliates. In the case of providing or sharing personal information, you will be asked in advance who the affiliate is, what personal information items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, and how long and how it is protected and managed. Individually notified through e-mail and written form to seek consent, and if you do not agree, we do not provide it to the affiliate or share it with the affiliate.
- In addition, in principle, personal information of users is not provided to the outside, but the following cases are exceptions.
- If users agree in advance
- In the case of a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the law or in accordance with the procedure and method prescribed by the law
Article 7 reading and correction of personal information
- You can view or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you wish to view and correct personal information, click "Edit Member Information" to directly view or correct it, or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail.
- If you request correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used until the correction is completed.
Article 8 Withdrawal of consent to collection, use, and provision of personal information
- You can withdraw your consent at any time for the collection, use, and provision of personal information through membership registration, etc. To withdraw consent, click "Membership Withdrawal (Withdrawal of Consent)" in "My Page" or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail, etc. We will immediately take necessary measures such as deletion of personal information.
- This site will take necessary measures so that membership withdrawal (withdrawal of consent) for collection of personal information can be exercised in the same manner and procedure as when collecting personal information.
Article 9 Retention and use period of personal information
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved, the information will be destroyed without delay. However, the following information is retained for the specified period for the following reasons.
- Retention items: Membership registration information (login ID, name, nickname)
- Retention grounds: To prevent other members from re-joining with the existing member ID when withdrawing membership
- Retention period: When the site is closed or business is closed
- In addition, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Act, the company keeps the transaction and member information for a certain period stipulated by the relevant laws as follows.
- Retention items: records of contract or subscription withdrawal, records of payment and supply of goods, records of complaints or disputes
- Retention grounds: Article 6 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
- Retention period: Records of contract or withdrawal of subscription (5 years), records of payment and supply of goods (5 years), records of complaints or disputes (3 years)
- If there is a need to keep it despite the above retention period, we will get your consent.
Article 10 personal information destruction procedure and method
In principle, this site destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
- Destruction procedure: After the purpose is achieved, the information entered by you for membership registration, etc., is transferred to a separate DB (separate filing cabinet in the case of paper) and according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (retention) And usage period) It is destroyed after being stored for a certain period. Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any other purpose other than to be retained unless required by law.
- Destruction method: Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
Article 11 Protection of Children's Privacy
- When this site collects personal information of children under the age of 14, consent from the legal representative is obtained.
- The legal representative of children under the age of 14 may request to view, correct, or withdraw consent of the child's personal information, and if such a request is made, this site will take necessary measures without delay.
Article 12 Technical measures to protect personal information
In handling your personal information, this site takes the following technical measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
- Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected through a separate security function by encrypting files and transmission data or using a file lock function.
- This site uses anti-virus programs to take measures to prevent damage caused by computer viruses. The vaccine program is updated periodically, and if a virus suddenly appears, the vaccine is provided immediately to prevent personal information from being infringed.
- In order to prevent leakage of your personal information due to hacking, etc., we use a device that blocks intrusion from outside.
Article 13 Consignment processing of personal information
This site may entrust and process your personal information to improve service.
- If you entrust the processing of personal information, we will notify you in advance.
- In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, through a consignment contract, the service provider's observance of personal information number related instructions, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of provision to third parties, and burden of responsibility in case of accidents, etc. We will keep the contract details in writing or electronically.
Article 14 Collecting opinions and handling complaints
- This site opens a window where you can submit your opinions and complaints regarding the protection of personal information. If you have any complaints regarding personal information, please give your opinion to the person in charge of personal information management of this shopping mall, and we will take action immediately upon receipt and notify the result of processing.
- Name of personal information protection officer: HyungJoon Kwun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, if you need to report or consult about personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency): (without area code) 118 (privacy.kisa.or. kr)
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (without area code): 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
- The Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Investigation Team: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
- National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau: (without area code) 182 (cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
Addendum enforcement date, etc.
- This policy is enforced from OOOO년 OO월 OO일.